Musical Suite at Hotel Amigo
In this series of articles dedicated to the most exclusive and interesting experiences of our most beautiful hotels, for the people of Brussels, today we highlight a truly extraordinary offer.
We are at the Amigo, a famous hotel in the capital belonging to the Rocco Forte Hotels family, and it is through music that the team has concocted a unique experience for you to live during a magical stay to rediscover Brussels in the absolute comfort of your Suite in this magnificent establishment.
Imagine, the table is set up according to the rules of the art, the view is splendid on the roofs of Brussels and the Grand'Place, you are, for the evening, the only audience of a concert played only for you, accompanied by a three-course dinner prepared by the chef of the Bocconi, famous Italian gastronomic restaurant of the Brussels palace.
Honestly, it's hard to beat that for an unforgettable evening and an extraordinary gastronomic-musical experience!
Let the night of classical music, rhythm and blues unfold with tunes by acclaimed Belgian artists such as Druss Lecomte.
Hear solo sultry tunes or experience a lively rendition by a small ensemble, to accompany your meal in the sanctuary of your suite.
Surprise those closest to you with this memorable experience where music and food come together, harmoniously.
Hotel Amigo offer includes>
- One night in a Prestige Suite
- Breakfast at Ristorante BoCConi
- Caviar, blinis and creme fraiche on arrival in your suite
- A three-course dinner in your suite
- Private butler service throughout your stay
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier champagne on arrival in your suite
- A box of Belgian chocolates
- Private one-hour concert in your suite by one or two musicians
Can't wait? Book your stay now!